“Be the change that you wish to see in the world” – M. K. Gandhi
We are a small team of hard-working professionals who specialize in health laws. We aspire to make a real difference to the health and well-being of everyone through law. If you wish to join hands with us in this journey, you are more than welcome to work/intern with us. As a pre-requisite, we require you send us a solution to one or more of the following questions. These questions have been designed to give you a flavour of what we do and to set expectations of the problem-solving quality that we expect from you.
- Is it possible to sell cannabis-derived medicines in India? If yes, how? Please be specific about the licenses that would be required to be obtained at central, state and municipal level.
- Under the extant FDI regulations and prescription requirements, how should the business of e-pharmacy be structured?
- What are the possible ways of advertising a prescription drug that cures cancer?
- What legal steps should be taken to sell Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems with nicotine refills in India (in states where there is no blanket prohibition)? Please assume you are advising an importer or manufacturer, at your convenience.
- Please identify three limitations of India’s price control laws that may be relevant for someone who is developing a drug and intends to market it in India in future.
- If a product has a choice to be marketed as drug or food, what would you recommend and why? Please evaluate the strengths and shortcomings of marketing a product as a drug or food. You should assume that that revenue from both marketing streams will be the same.
If you can answer more than one question convincingly, you will receive priority over other applicants. The degree of priority given to you will be directly proportional to the quality of your analysis and the number of questions that you have answered. Please send the above response with your short CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. When you email, please put the subject line as “Career at Arogya Legal” or “Internship at Arogya Legal” as the case may be. We are looking forward to reading your solutions and having you with us. All the best! Regards, Arogya Legal Team