Notice & Disclaimer
In India, lawyers and law firms are not permitted to solicit work and advertise themselves. By clicking on the “I agree” button, you hereby agree and acknowledge that:
- You will not access or use this knowledge-site in any manner that would knowingly result in contravention of any law, including the rules of the Bar Council of India that prohibit law firms and lawyers from soliciting or advertising.
- You are accessing this site out of your own volition and for informational and educational purposes only.
- Arogya Legal or any of its members has not reached out to you directly or indirectly to solicit any work from you or your organization through this site.
- Your access or use of the knowledge-site in any manner will not, under any circumstances, create a lawyer-client relationship.
- All information about Arogya Legaland its members on this website is being provided to you upon expression of yourinterest.
- Any information obtained or materials downloaded from this website will be used for informational and educational purposes only.
- Arogya Legal does notwarrant that the information on this Knowledge-site would be accurate or complete or updated from time to time. Therefore, Aroyga Legal will not assume any responsibility for any decision made on the basis of the content of the knowledge-site under any circumstances.
- Arogya Legal hereby disclaims any and all liability to any person for any loss or damage caused by errors or omissions in the content of the site.
- Arogya Legal assumes no liability for the interpretation and/or use of the information contained on this website, nor does it offer a warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
- The contents of this knowledge-site do not constitute, and shall not be construed as, legal advice or a substitute for legal advice.
- Arogya Legalwill also be not liable for any material / information provided on any external links made available on this knowledge-site. Please access third party websites at your own risk.
- All material and information (except any statutory instruments or judicial precedents) on this website are the property of Arogya Legal, and no part thereof shall be used, with or without adaptation, without its prior written consent.